• Kyalami News

How to Apply for Replacement Bins at Pikitup

Pikitup has been stockpiling additional wheelie bins and these can now be applied for if residents have stolen or damaged bins, or need extra bins. Only the property owner may apply for bins, and in sectional title complexes the property owner or managing agent may apply. Tenants need a letter of authority from the property owner or managing agent to apply.

If your bin has been stolen you need to report it to the police station and obtain a case number.

If your bin is damaged, you need to notify the Pikitup call centre.

A damaged bin will be replaced at no cost, however a lost or stolen bin will only be replaced for free once in every bin’s useful life (8 years). Additional bins will be charged for.

How to Apply

Please call the City’s call centre on 011 375 5555 or 086 0562874 and press option 4 for Pikitup. Please remember to have your account with you when you call. You will obtain a reference number which will be referred to a Pikitup official who will assist you. 

197 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

With Midfeeds having experienced a recent armed robbery and the new Equestrian House having had an attempted follow-home crime, we encourage all equestrians to remain vigilant when visiting your favou

All graded shows have been cancelled due to the state of disaster regulations. However smaller shows may continue if they have limited entries and you should check with the show holding body and use y